Geelong Laser and Electrolysis Clinic
Shipping fees are as follows:
- Regular Australia Post shipping is $10.00 for orders up to $100.00
- Regular shipping is FREE for orders with a net value of $100.00 and more* (i.e. the goods value in cart after any discounts.
- For Express shipping, add $5.00.
*Please note that shipping is only free where the items in the order total $100.00 or more.
- We ship orders within 2 working day for orders received Monday to Friday.
- Applies to regular working days only in Victoria. Excludes weekends and public holidays.
- Orders received on non-working days are shipped on the first working day after the order is placed.
- If you pay using a method that does not clear immediately (e.g. PayPal), then we ship on the first working day after we are advised of the clearance.
- Does not apply where items are out of stock. We will advise you as soon as possible if this is the case.
- Circumstances beyond our control may sometimes affect shipping times. This includes periods of peak demand such as when there are promotions and specials.
Please note that all Australia Post deliveries are experiencing significant delays due to Covid-19.
During the Covid-19 restrictions, local orders can be picked up at Geelong Laser and Electrolysis Clinic 49 Thomson St Belmont 3216 by prior arrangement or free local delivery in the Geelong region can be arranged for orders over $100.00.
We use Australia Post as our shipping partner:
- Delivery to you is subject to the delivery method you selected and Australia Post service levels.
- The Signature on Delivery service by Australia Post is recommended for all shipments. Please ensure that you provide a ship-to address where someone that you trust can receive your order during working hours. A work address is often a good option. If you select a delivery choice that includes Signature on Delivery, Australia Post will require a signature in order to release the parcel. Risks associated with shipping pass to you once the parcel has been signed for.
- Some customers request that we ship without the Signature on Delivery service. We offer this, but it is important to note that if you choose this method the risks associated with shipping / delivery would pass to you once we deliver the goods to Australia Post.
- You can choose between Regular Parcel Post and Express Parcel Post. Please check the Australia Post website to find out more about the availability of these services in your area. We ship from Geelong, Victoria.
- At this time, we are unable to process requests for delivery on a specific day, or at a specific time of day.
- The Track Advice service by Australia Post is also used for all shipments, providing you with email updates on delivery progress.
- We only ship to Australian addresses.
- We can ship to post boxes. If the parcel is too large for the post box, the post office will place a notification in the post box to collect it from the counter. If signature on delivery is specified, then some form of identification is usually required by the post office.
*price before any checkout discounts.
REFUNDS, RETURNS AND PRIVACY
HOW DO I RETURN AN ITEM?
We want you to love every skincare product you purchase from GEELONG LASER AND ELECTROLYSIS CLINIC, and its effectiveness on your skin. However, if the order isn’t quite right for your skin, it can be returned within 14 days of purchase for an Exchange or Store Credit (please note we do not offer refunds unless the product is deemed faulty or unfit for the purpose described to you). This also applies if you order the wrong product by mistake. Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer. We do not reimburse return postage.
If an item is deemed faulty or unfit for the purpose described to you, the item must be returned and a refund, exchange or store credit including postage will be forwarded to your original payment method.
If you wish to return an item for a refund, exchange or credit note you must first notify us for our approval via [email protected] Once your return has been approved, we will issue you with our return’s address.
Please be mindful that we do have to follow our store policy and no exceptions can be made. We appreciate your understanding.
To be eligible for a return the items must:
- Be received in original condition – unopened, unused and in original packaging and condition.
- Be received within 14 days of receipt of purchase (arrival of purchase).
- For hygienic reasons, opened and substantially used products cannot be returned.
- If items have been used substantially more than the minimum extent for you to learn of its unsuitability (e.g. When the product is exactly as described, but you found that it is not suitable anyway). – the return will be rejected and the customer will be charged a re-shipping fee to have the product returned.
Returned items not received in their original state will be automatically returned to the customer. Geelong Laser and Electrolysis Clinic reserves the right to reject a return if we conclude it is not in a new condition or not received within the above return period.
Returns can be sent to Geelong Laser and Electrolysis Clinic and must include your original invoice and/or your name and order number. Please note all shipping costs associated with the return/exchange of an order are payable by the customer. Returns will be processed within 2 business days of receiving them.
*We do not offer refunds if you have simply changed your mind, so please choose carefully.
GEELONG LOCATION In-store returns are available by pre-organising a day and time.
Geelong Laser and Electrolysis Clinic
49 Thomson Street, Belmont
Monday – Friday 9.00am – 5.00pm
Closed public holidays
By placing an order with Geelong Laser and Electrolysis Clinic you are hereby agreeing that you understand and accept all of the above.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION IN REGARDS TO STORE CREDIT
Post returned items will be issued as a Store Credit to the customer. We cannot always guarantee that we will have a preferred item in stock to exchange. For this reason, any returns will automatically be issued as a Store Credit that will allow you to revisit our site to purchase another item.
For those purchases that were over $100.00 and eligible for free shipping, the store credit will be issued minus the cost of AUD $10.00 for re-shipping and handling. Geelong Laser and Electrolysis Clinic are not liable for replacement shipping costs due to an incorrect product selection or change of mind, and therefore the shipping and handling fee will be deducted from your store credit price to cover the costs of a replacement item being re-shipped. Alternatively, you can provide a self-addressed, pre-paid Australia Post satchel (of suitable size) that we can use to send out your replacement product.
Those items that were not eligible for our free shipping discount i.e. below $100.00, will be issued a store credit for the purchase price of the item. We do not refund the shipping cost of $10.00.
Returns are generally processed within 3 business days of receiving your items. You will receive an email with details of the Store Credit. Store Credit is valid for a 12-month period from date of issue.
All items are inspected before being sent out to customers to ensure a high level of quality in the products you purchase from us. In the case of a faulty item, we will replace the item and cover the costs of return postage. If there is no inventory to replace the item, we will refund you the cost of the item and return postage costs in full. If an item is faulty, it must be reported to Geelong Laser and Electrolysis Clinic immediately and returned within 14 days of reported fault to be eligible for a replacement.